Friday 9 August 2013

First Post!

Bon Odori dancing in Kyoto



 
 
39 days since arriving in Japan and I have finally got round to starting my blog. When I told people back home that I was going to spend a year in Japan their first question would be, "well what are you going to do there?" As if there`s not enough going on here to keep me busy! So far in those 39 days I have seen the building of Gion Matsuri floats, watched the actual Gion Matsuri parade, done lots of shopping, walked through freezing water as part of Mitarashi Festival, watched the Hanagasa Flower Procession, been chewed by mosquitos, swam in the beautiful Japan Sea, seen some amazing fireworks and eaten all sorts of yummy food! On this blog I hope to share with you my photos and experiences throughout the year.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment