Sunday 30 March 2014

Versace exhibition


Three weeks ago I went to this nice little Versace exhibition in Kyoto. It was organised by a Japanese fashion student who, over the years, has built up his collection of Versace. Most of the clothes were from the 70's and 80's, back when Gianni Versace was the Creative Director.

It was a small, but very well thought out exhibition. I liked the way that some of the clothes were hanging from the ceiling to make the most of the limited space. We stayed for quite a while chatting, he was obviously very passionate about his collection of clothes and I'm not surprised, look how beautiful they are.













2 comments:

  1. that is such a unique and interesting exhibition! i like that the setting was so personal and intimate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very unique, I'm glad I found it! The layout was what really made it stand out.

      Delete