Thursday 12 June 2014

Catwalk to Cover Exhibition


Last Thursday I talked about the amazing Hamlet to Hollwood exhibition in York which I went to a few years ago.  As I was looking through all my photos on the computer I came upon this other excellent exhibition I went to which showed the journey of fashion from the catwalk to the cover of fashion magazines.

It was originally at the Fashion and Textile Museum in London but then went on tour to various other museums, one of which was the Barnsley Civic. I really enjoyed this exhibition as there was lots of variety; photography, shoes, a wonderful video and clothes by designers such as Prada and Vivienne Westwood.











Linking up with Nicole for Treat Yo'Self Thursday and Alisha for Lovely Thursdays.

Have you been to any interesting exhibitions lately?

3 comments:

  1. I love the last dress and the giant sequinned one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, the giant sequined one is so cool!

      Delete
  2. I have read many blogs yet, but your style is so impressive to me. I would come again to give a boost to my skills through the knowledge you provide us in your blogs. Hats off for your superb writings.
    wholesale womens tops distributor

    ReplyDelete