Thursday 10 July 2014

Spotty Dotty

 
As I mentioned in my post, How to Survive Le Tour de France, a lot of people get dressed up and decorate their houses. Most people went for yellow but there were also a few people who went for white with red spots.
 
The reason for this is that the best climber in the race wears the maillot a pois (polka dot jersey.) I love the house below which I saw in Knaresborough. I wonder if they've taken down all those spots yet?!





 
My favourite was the woman below who was wearing a spotty dress, spotty hat and spotty shoes!


Linking up with Nicole for Treat Yo'self Thursday

9 comments:

  1. Ha! I love all the polka dots! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spotted house! <3 I am in love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were driving along and I was like 'stop, I want to take a photo!'

      Delete
  3. That is so cool - especially the house. I could really get into the Tour de France.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite like dots x

    Www.esttrill.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. the spotty theme is so cute. i love it.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete