Wednesday 2 July 2014

Travel Tuesday: Yellow York


Don't worry I havn't got my days mixed up! I know it's not Tuesday but I didn't get round to doing my travel tuesday post yesterday so here it is, one day late! I previously mentioned that the Tour de France will be starting in Yorkshire this year in my post A Host of Golden Bicycles.

Stage 2 of Le Tour will begin in York so loads of shops and cafes have been doing special window displays. I especially love the one below which was in Fenwicks window, the background illustration is just amazing!














The reason I didn't get round to writing a post yesterday was because I was putting together a photo montage for Scoot Cycling Holidays. It is a selection of various yellow bikes all over Yorkshire. Watch it for more quirky windows such as a load of sheep riding a bike and knitted bunting!


Linking up with Bonnie Rose for Travel Tuesday

What do you think about all of these Tour de France window displays?

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures!! Will you attend the start of the tour? Can't wait to see some pictures of that then ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes hopefully I will see the start of stage two on Sunday!

      Delete
  2. I think all the bicycle prints everywhere are fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete