Thursday 28 August 2014

Stay with me, cause you're all I need...


Yesterday I met up with my best friends, Sophie and Abbie. After lunch (delicious pizza made by Sophie) we went around the charity shops. Of course sometimes charity shops are just full of granny clothes but sometimes you can find some great bargains! 

Unfortunately it wasn't my day though. I found a trench coat which fitted perfectly but it had stains around the collar and on one sleeve. I also tried on a lovely New Look dress but it was too tight across the shoulders. I've had this problem a few times so I must have wide shoulders!

Then in the afternoon we had this little photo shoot in the garden! I bought the shorts from Simone Hooper at Spitalfields Market in London. I could have bought way more from her stall, there were so many nice shorts and skirts in really pretty prints.




Shorts-Simone Hooper | Top-Topshop | Cardigan-Allureville | Shoes-New Look

 Aren't we just so sophisticated...

I wish they could both stay with me when I go to uni

One of my favourite Sam Smith songs, his voice is just amazing.

Are you also a bargain hunter?!

No comments:

Post a Comment