Sunday 21 June 2015

Exciting News!


I'm back in Japan! If you follow me on Instagram then you will know that I arrived last week. However the first few days I didn't feel too good, probably due to jet lag and the heat. But I'm better now and excited about all the things I'm going to do for the three months I'm here.

These are some things I want to do while I'm here:
  • Visit Byodoin Temple in Uji which i didn't get to go to last time I was in Japan as they were renovating it.
  • Eat at this Hello Kitty cafe- seriously take a look at their website, how cute does it look?!
  • Walk through the thousand toris at Fushimi Inari, one of the most photogenic places in Japan but I never got round to going last time.
  • Go to as many festivals as possible as they are my favourite thing about Japan! 
  • Travel around Japan to places I've never been to before
  • Improve my Japanese because, after all, that is the main reason I've come here!
The photo at the top is from a day out with Sophie and Abbie, you can see more pics from our fun photoshoot on Sophie's blog here: The Beauty Bouquet

2 comments:

  1. I would defo want to visit that Hello Kitty restaurant. Hope you have a lovely time x

    ReplyDelete